Gunpal warning

Thread: Gunpal warning

Gunpal warning

Just wanted to let all Gunpal AKA GPal users know that I have had $1350 "lost" by them for the past two weeks. Prior to that I had several smooth transactions. The biggest problem is that there is no way to reach them by phone and it is very difficult to get a response by email.

I have done a search and it seems this is not an isolated incident.

Anyways, I had high hopes for this service, but this type of issue, even if just once, is enough for me to take my business elsewhere.

Use at your own risk. You will likely get your money, but you Social Security may come through first.

Re: Gunpal warning

It's discouraging to hear stories like this. I've been looking at Gpal for awhile as an alternative to PayPal (which I no longer have) but I can't afford any "mistakes" like that. Please let us know when or if this gets resolved to your satisfaction. I can understand that there will be mistakes with any business or organization, but how the issue is resolved is most important to me. If they are taking weeks to get your money to you, it's not a very good sign of good customer service.
    Semper Fidelis

Apparently the problems started with the name change.

As you said, I get it, things do happen, but one generic email in two weeks saying "we are looking into it" doesnt cut it.

I am a part time gun dealer and full time banker. Both industries are about risk management and customer service. They had a failure on both fronts. Had they called me and told me the issue rather than me having to search the internet I would probably be much more patient and understanding today.

I simply think that an issue like this deserves a phone call or at least a detailed email explaination of the problem.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for sharing. Hope everything gets resolved for you v
    "When your life depends on it, you will not rise to the level of your expectations, but rather fall to the level of your training."

I have saw a long thread on Arf about how horrible they are.

I never had a problem with Paypal receiving or sending for my "Industrial Parts"

Quote Originally Posted by jon1371usmc View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Hope everything gets resolved for you v
    Yes, please keep us up to date.

I've heard plenty of bad things about Paypal as well, but I haven't had any bad experiences.
    The above text may or may not represent the views of the XCR Forum, LurpyGeek, or various personalities contained therein. May not be reproduced without the express written consent of Major League Baseball. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a doctor before reading. May cause drowsiness, itching, apathy and vomiting. Do not resume sexual activity while operating heavy machinery. Thank you and good day.

Well it got resolved yesterday. 15 days for electronic transfer. Could have sold it to him as an installment item had I known.

I think I may continue use of Gunpal for small transactions, like my shipping/middleman fees to California. Over time they may win back my trust if things go smoothly from here out.

Apparently they had a bunch of transactions reject somewhere in the chain because of the name change. Didn't seem like they really knew what happened for a while.

Sponsors