LWRC M6A2 vs Sig516 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: LWRC M6A2 vs Sig516

Re: LWRC M6A2 vs Sig516

Edit... detract isn't the right word. Its not Sean I was refering to anyway im not going to mention any names but I think someone killed kenny again.
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Quote Originally Posted by JBiggs556 View Post
    Edit... detract isn't the right word. Its not Sean I was refering to anyway im not going to mention any names but I think someone killed kenny again.
    You should promptly erase this. If "He" knows he gets a rise out of you, it will only serve to encourage him.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

People are going to disagree, and some people take disagreements personally. That's just how it is.

Gun guys are not good with disagreements.

All I did was offer some good advice, so evaluating myself, I don't see a problem.

Another thing I noticed is that it seems gun guys can't even handle reading about a debate. I guess in their world we should all be sheep, agree and follow along?

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EricCartmann View Post
    People are going to disagree, and some people take disagreements personally. That's just how it is.

All I did was offer some good advice, so evaluating myself, I don't see a problem.

Another thing I noticed is that it seems gun guys can't even handle reading about a debate. I guess in their world we should all be sheep, agree and follow along?
    You speak very specifically about gun guys having these issues, but I would argue that all hobbies where men with extra testosterone become emotionally invested in their activity are breeding grounds for the sort of behavior you mention. Cars, bikes, sports fans, etc. You mean to tell me you don't see these types of people get overly invested in the brand/team they support, so much so that they verbally fling poo at one another?
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EricCartmann View Post

You speak very specifically about gun guys having these issues, but I would argue that all hobbies where men with extra testosterone become emotionally invested in their activity are breeding grounds for the sort of behavior you mention. Cars, bikes, sports fans, etc. You mean to tell me you don't see these types of people get overly invested in the brand/team they support, so much so that they verbally fling poo at one another?

Gun guys go way above everyone else. I think just owning a gun makes them feel more powerful, and smarter. So they feel they need to get personal when there is a disagreement.

Anyone compare an LMT?

I would pick an M6A2 SPR over the SIG 516 any day if I had the cash handy. The best deal price wise is the SIG 516 with your own custom upgrades (it's what I ended up doing).

At the risk of getting a little off track, has anyone heard anything about the SIG716 recently? I thought it was supposed to be out by now.

According to their website, it's a new release. I haven't heard of anyone carrying it yet.

It's a good looking rifle and just might be the newest addition to the stable.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Sponsors