checking back...

Thread: checking back...

checking back...

Last time I was here was Nov of 2010...I came back and I don't know WHY I had my hopes up for things promised...but I did, and disappointed again...wtf, glad I have spent my money elsewhere instead of waiting for things to appear that obviously won't....

Re: checking back...

oh, almost forgot to ask, this company still in business? the last update on their company website was last year.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vultite View Post
    oh, almost forgot to ask, this company still in business? the last update on their company website was last year.....
    Yep, somehow they are still in business. Do you still have an XCR, or did you sell it? No offense, but if you don't still have one and you're just here to stir shit b/c RA sucks.....we already know and many of us agree with you.

Best of luck to you if you still have one....and if you don't ....best of luck finding a company with better CS...shouldn't be too hard.

Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

It's been sold, but somehow I still end up here hoping the XCR-M would be here...but yet again, I see my money is better off elsewhere

It's been sold, but somehow I still end up here hoping the XCR-M would be here...but yet again, I see my money is better off elsewhere
    Been there brother. Both M96 and XCR.

I'll wait for the Massoud, and then wait for the bugs to be worked out of that.

Ya, the latest is that the -M will drop by end of year....but that's what they've been saying for a couple of years now at the very least.

It'll be here when it gets here.....but I definitely don't want to be the first guinea pig in line for it.....and I also don't really want to give RA any more money....but I do have to admit, the -M looks to be very nice.

Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Jack A Sol

in practical use, the XCR-M will not DO anything the AR-10 does not already do for half the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack A Sol View Post
    in practical use, the XCR-M will not DO anything the AR-10 does not already do for half the price.
    Yet you'll be one of the first to dip Alex's nut sack into your open, waiting mouth to get one. Priceless. ;D

Sponsors