THE 300 Blk XCR - Page 2
Like Tree207Likes
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: THE 300 Blk XCR

Not me, but the -M has a dial on the side, so you turn it with the tip of a bullet (like an M16 front sight).
    The both good and bad side is that it's held in with a C-clip. It's good because it's easy to disassemble and clean. The bad part is...... It's still a C-clip.
    mjorin likes this.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

It's a low serial number, 700s I sent it to Alex directly. I have pics of the barrel, gas block dial etc. 0-7 settings. I shot it today, it is awesome.

Thanks for posting, looks like fun. Bring on the pics if you've got them.

I'd be curious to know if the
    gas port is the same as a mini or micro or if it's in an entirely new location.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I guess if it got to be too hard to turn via the cutout, you'd just have to pull the barrel to break it loose.

Looking forward to seeing some vids when you get em'.

Detent through the window with a bullet nose, works well enough. Setting seven super sonic brass is kicked to the next county over and some trigger slap. Setting 4 is butter with and without a can, subs won't cycle on four without the can but really who wants that? Setting 7 will cycle subs all day long without a can and comfortably with one. My testing was cut short due to my mount being loose (I fixed it and torqued it up correctly tonight). This is very badass. I uploaded more pics I'll sort them and post later.

Please post pics soon. I said it before--I still love the L's gas dial. I know we've discussed this to death and something about too much pressure to have it out front, but oddly enough FAL's have a dial out front.

50 yard 3 shot group

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

So this conversion will work with all XCRS Ls

Looks like good accuracy. Thanks for the photos.

Thanks, I was using my bench rest, rest setup. Tripod rest up front and bags in the rear.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsors