Robarms Pistol Caliber Carbine - Page 3
Like Tree5Likes
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Robarms Pistol Caliber Carbine

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    The P90 and 5.7 is sorta FNH's baby....I don't think anyone else is all that enamored with the round.
    I remember seeing an MPA version of the m-11 in the 5.7 I think, and I thought I read about China using a similar concept round.....
    hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and make hay while the sun shines!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter View Post
    I remember seeing an MPA version of the m-11 in the 5.7 I think, and I thought I read about China using a similar concept round.....
    Who is MPA?
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Who is MPA?
    Master Piece Arms
    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8
    A M16 is a fancy city girl, sexy as hell, but a bit moody. It's all good as long as you take her to the clubs and get what she asks. If you cross the? line, its over.

An AK is a naughty girl, all in latex and with a whip begging you to be naughty. The nastier you are the happier she is. Its clear that she wont dump you, you'll have to do that on your own.
    The XCR is the perfect blend of both. Sexy as hell but willing to let you beat her and filthy her up and then beg for more.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SSBiggun View Post

That's what I got when I googled it but didn't know if that was the right company since it's fairly small....and from what I could tell, it was a MAC-10 rip off.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by gr8santini View Post
    I was poking around on the RA facebook page and noticed a few comments from them that they're working on a PCC. I hadn't seen it mentioned here. Pretty intredasting if true.
    gr8, I looked on Facebook and could never find anything. Can you tell us what the comments were?

Quote Originally Posted by WatchoutforStobor View Post
    gr8, I looked on Facebook and could never find anything. Can you tell us what the comments were?
    About half way down their fb page there's a picture of a red and black sbr. In the comments, they mention that they're working on a multi caliber pistol caliber carbine. Right below that,in the comments under a picture of a FDE sbr, they mention it again and also that they're working on an integrally suppressed 300 blackout.

Quote Originally Posted by gr8santini View Post
    About half way down their fb page there's a picture of a red and black sbr. In the comments, they mention that they're working on a multi caliber pistol caliber carbine. Right below that,in the comments under a picture of a FDE sbr, they mention it again and also that they're working on an integrally suppressed 300 blackout.
    Thank you.

Who is MPA?
    Sorry, was busy with a wedding/party and preparations at my property. But yes, as mentioned already, mac10/m-11 clones mostly, they make a few weird and interesting but surely clunky and ugly items. I am strangely drawn to their simple designs, but they are not a firearm you'd want to own, thats for sure(feels like your clipping wire when you pull the trigger...).

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter View Post
    Sorry, was busy with a wedding/party and preparations at my property. But yes, as mentioned already, mac10/m-11 clones mostly, they make a few weird and interesting but surely clunky and ugly items. I am strangely drawn to their simple designs, but they are not a firearm you'd want to own, thats for sure(feels like your clipping wire when you pull the trigger...).
    Hope the wedding/party is fantastic!!!

Ya, the Mac-10/11 hasn't ever been one of my favorites, but to each their own.
    Carpenter likes this.

Hope the wedding/party is fantastic!!!

Ya, the Mac-10/11 hasn't ever been one of my favorites, but to each their own.
    wedding was awesome!! super fun, tons of folks camping, swimming in the river, dancing etc... was great!

so as to not be found guilty of thread drift, I am a fan of PCC, and always have been. For no logical reason, just I like em.
    TexasChris and Sean K. like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsors