Xcr-L double feeding - Page 2
Like Tree1Likes
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xcr-L double feeding

I wouldn't advertise that you're the second owner. I've sent stuff back that I've gotten second hand without issue.

Iím not going to lie to them, warranty or not that wouldnít be right.

I talked with the Assembly guy. He said that if you have an op-rod with weights in it, to try and remove those and see what happens. And loc-tite the parts when you put it back together.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    I’m not going to lie to them, warranty or not that wouldn’t be right.
    If you've done something to mess up the rifle, speak up. If the rifle is otherwise factory and hasn't been altered out side of factory specs.....

Warranty or not, a good company will stand behind their product. If you've modified it and are using it outside the original design that's on you.

I'm done. Good luck.

Nope havenít done anything to the weapon, actually itís the first time i shot it, traded a m1a for it. So on the oprod where would the weights be located I pulled it apart last night, everything looks new, zero wear on any moving parts, bolt, carrier internals. I donít see anything resembling weights on the oprod, but again I havenít had an xcr in a few years so Iím not sure where to look. And no I havenít modified or touched anything on this weapon. But the rifle has been modified in a sense I guess the previous owner owned a lot of these weapons and was very knowledgeable, but he did modify it, as in he upgraded said weapon to all the current factory parts including the fast stock. Bonus point to this xcr is that even with the malfunctions itís still more reliable and accurate than my scar 17 I can get about 2 rounds out of it before it malfunctions lol
    Last edited by Hooch; 06-10-2020 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    So on the oprod where would the weights be located I pulled it apart last night, everything looks new, zero wear on any moving parts, bolt, carrier internals. I don’t see anything resembling weights on the oprod, but again I haven’t had an xcr in a few years so I’m not sure where to look.
    It would be inside the op rod behind the piston head. You should be able to tell beforehand if it's weighted by shaking the oprod up and down though. You would feel them moving around inside.

Thanks Iíll check that tomorrow, was that something that should have been done when it was updated to the gen 2 gas system?

Checked the oprod no weights installed, not sure how you even open this thing other that unscrewing the piston on it

call Robinson and send it in.....you said it has been upgraded so the oprod piston should be over 5" long and no counter weights or weld in the body...Allen will probably have it fixed in a few minutes (He is very good)
    Let me know what you come up with when you contact them
    Kermit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors