Robinson Arms

Thread: Robinson Arms

Robinson Arms

Just a few weeks ago was my rifle's 1 year anniversary. I bought it new straight from RobArms. 556 Heavy bbl with folding VLTOR stock, old trigger, old bolt hold open, single sided safety, M4 style trigger guard

Just to keep it in perspective, there is a new trigger, new bolt hold open, ambidextrous safety, welded ejector screws, integrated trigger guard, mini version, micro version, SF version, new website, and the M and new stock are very near on the horizon... I would say that is good progression for one year.

The ACR was competition when I was looking for a rifle over a year ago, glad I got the XCR...
    Ich wuerde mich gerne geistig mit dir duellieren... aber ich sehe du bist nicht bewaffnet!

Re: Robinson Arms

Quote Originally Posted by X00404 View Post
    Just to keep it in perspective, there is a new trigger, new bolt hold open, ambidextrous safety, welded ejector screws, integrated trigger guard, mini version, micro version, SF version, new website, and the M and new stock are very near on the horizon... I would say that is good progression for one year.

Good point for those of us pining for stocks, 6.5, M etc. Robarms is small but a great American company. I can't wait to see what the future holds for them.

"The ACR was competition when I was looking for a rifle over a year ago, glad I got the XCR..."

Good thing, you will probably be waiting a very long time, otherwise.

Got my hands on a SCAR in 5.56 the other day. Didnt get to shoot it Nice rifle, I guess. A lil too light for me, and very pricey for what you are getting. It felt cheaper than the old A2 I used in basic.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by X00404 View Post

The ACR was competition when I was looking for a rifle over a year ago, glad I got the XCR...
    Whenever that thing is finally done it's gonna have a lot to live up to. My prediction? It'll be the Chinese Democracy of the firearms industry.
    See you on the bounce

Sponsors