1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
You can put me down for one. 18" heavy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
E-mail sent and waiting to place an order on a rifle in hopes we may have an answer soon. Thanks guys and gals at Robarms.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
ALready sent an e-mail. 12", lightweight profile please.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Guys,

we are talking about doing a batch of 1/7 twist barrels for the 5.56. Please send feedback/opinions to [email protected]
Argh, I wish you would have told me this before I picked up my 12" barrel :-[

And yes, its a good idea to starting going with 1/7

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just nag away. I planted the seed, but we need to force-feed alex ideas until he puts them into effect. I can only do so much with my eyelashes.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
it should have been that from the begginning! not that i need 1:7, as I have only shot one box of 75gr in my life. Has always been 69gr or less for me ;)

·
Registered
356 Posts
I sent an e-mail. Call me greedy but I asked for a match grade heavy barrel and match trigger too. Got positive feedback on the trigger situation and a maybe on the match barrel. Either way I'd hop on a 1:7 standard heavy barrel in a second. :2cents:

·
Registered
129 Posts
What positive trigger feedback? Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about the XCR childproof trigger. At least, I assume it was designed to be so stiff and heavy a small child can't pull it. Safety first, after all.

·
Registered
356 Posts
What positive trigger feedback? Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about the XCR childproof trigger. At least, I assume it was designed to be so stiff and heavy a small child can't pull it. Safety first, after all.
I'll defer to Terra for any official updates but a match trigger has been in the works for some time. Visit the XCR Match Trigger topic http://xcrforum.com/index.php/topic,759.0.html for more info.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I would like to see a 1 in 7 or 1 in 8 barrel, in this config: 18" or 20", medium contour, 5.56x45. Oh, carbon steel/black, not stainless steel.
+1 on the not stainless part. I'd have to send it to gr8santini for DuraCoating and that's just a pain for both of us (mostly him) ;D.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If I had my choice, a Douglas heavy stainless steel, 16-20in, 1x8 twist, black matt finish, but hey, thats just me... :2cents:

1 - 20 of 115 Posts