XCR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
8,010 Posts

· Banned
8,010 Posts
Whats "classic" is the fact that they are taken apart, the reticule removed, and then the whole unit purged to prevent fogging. so whats classic is somebody who thinks they know what they are doing buying one from Cheaper Then Dirt and thinking they have the same thing. Oh yeah and the super nice Larue mount is pretty classic too (0 of the total price).
yes agree... classsic marketing! why did they need to be purged? the one i had never fogged up, but then again I am not doing any scuba diving missions. but when i lowed craweled accross my living room carpet, the $6 High Accushot mount seem to hold it in place just fine. As for the reticle, you kinda just ignore it since you are not using it for ranging a tank gun, but actually using it for a red dot. I guess if you have ADD, they you are better off paying extra $150. Whatever works.

i had one of these magnifiers before, and i agree the glass on them were tops. but I don't like the idea of of buying a $180 piece that originally costed $30, even if the mount comes with it. also i prefer American Defense to Larue thank you. YMMV and FWIW ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.