XCR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to the rule of law?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1d5_1235110977

First, he's illegal detained and questioned for a subjective comment on a sign about the President.

Then, his home is searched for "hate" literature (granted, he apparently gave them permission). I don't trust my government enough to give them that kind of access without a warrant and without an attorney present....but hey, whatever. It's a free for all! :) ***EDIT*** As it has been under Bush with the passage of the Patriot and similar Acts. It's just sad that we fail to hold our elected politicians' feet to the fire and get this kind of abuse of power stopped.****

Sean

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sean, that story really scares me. I was going to buy a couple, "Angry White Conservative" shirts but it might invoke the Black Suburbans.

Seriously though, I wonder how the SS approached this guy.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wow, only in OK, and you would think that the cops here would understand what the sign meant. Oh, wait, OKC is a Blue county. That is why they thought it was a threat to the president. Long live the Queen!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow....wow.....that's really scary. What happened to freedom of speech? It's like 1930's Germany with Chancellor Obama's thugs "quieting" up free speech, and no story on the main media.

First he takes control of potential redistricting and census manipulation, then gives Our Money to the his voter fraud lackeys in Acorn. Now the police are acting as his thugs because of a simple sign?

It's really scary how no major media outlet (except FOX news at times) is talking about the blind obedience of most people to Obama. Can we just skip to 2012..... I can't wait until 2012 when we won't have to fear having bumper stickers.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
There were a couple of these kinds of cases reported about Bush as well. Some were BS, but a couple were well-documented. Same sort of thing: Someone expressed an political opinion in somewhat extreme language, and the G-Men came calling.

tk

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts