XCR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning guys,

I've decided to consolidate my calibers and get rid of the ones I don't shoot or are a duplicate of another caliber that I prefer.

So today I have a S/N 8000 range 300BLK pistol all of the latest updates. It does have the Micro upper with a type 3 exposed gas system. I had the intention to SBR this hence the reason I have the FAST stock, but have decided I don't really care for 5.56 or 300BLK. This is the type 1 BCG with the firing pin attached to the bolt and the buffer attached to the lower. I fired it a total of 20 times doing reload workup, other than that it has sat in the safe after being cleaned and oiled. Pistol is sold to FiskunApe I have more pictures I can send people if they want but I hate messing with hosting them. I can email or text them to anyone who wants more.

FAST stock that I bought almost immediately after they were released, the stock never gave me any problems but since I'm downsizing my setups I have ACR stocks and adaptors that I prefer so this is going on the chopping block.
Asking SOLD to Martens

8" 5.56 Barrel 1/7 twist with type 1 gas block that has been shaved to tuck inside of a standard length upper. With the A2 flash hider the length of the barrel from the bolt face is 9.25". This will include the gas tube, op rod, carrier, bolt, and recoil spring assembly.
Asking $550 or trade for a 6.5 Grendel or 7.62x39 caliber change kit, something in the 9-12" range but will also consider a full length barrel.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add that I have a spare gas plug, unknown what caliber its for but I'm pretty sure it is 5.56 or 300BLK, the engraving for the gas setting was so faint that I decided to paint fill it so its easier to see. I also have a spare brass deflector. I think its the OMNI one because it doesn't have a caliber marking like my other ones do.
$7 for the deflector
$25 for the gas plug

·
Registered
474 Posts
Man, if that barrel were the 300blk gas id be all over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you mean the 300Blk gas length or the type 3 gas block? I can switch things around, doesn’t matter to me.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Do you mean the 300Blk gas length or the type 3 gas block? I can switch things around, doesn’t matter to me.
The 300 length gas, so the block is buried in a standard upper and uses the same gas tube as a 300blk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is buried in a standard length upper, but it’s not as short as a 300 BLK gas system.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No Thanks, I’m actually downsizing and trying to eliminate duplicate calibers. The only two calibers I’m keeping in small rifle is 7.62x39 and 6.5 Grendel. The more I shoot and hunt the less I use anything in 5.56 so figured it’s time to get rid of them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pistol is sold to FiskunApe, payment was received and pistol is at the FFL awaiting shipping.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Great seller. Prompt communication. Took some time to fit the stock in foam and the foam to box. Great experience.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts