I've not been shooting as much lately and looking to consolidate. I'm looking at divesting from 5.45 in my XCRs. Listing here then they'll be up on GB in a few days so if you've got questions please let me know. Prices are "cash" shipped. Can do check/mo or zelle/paypal.

10" mini gas in mini upper with shaved 3/6/9 rails. Has been a fun suppressed setup. Currently type 0 gas because it suppresses well. Might be able to swap or take parts out of the upper if you've got your own parts to use. Carrier and Op-rod have been NiB coated. Folding charging handle. Will include at least one moveable rail section. May have another but need to check parts bin. Upper is complete and ready to pin on your Type 1 lower. $850

New 16" light profile barrel, standard type 3 gas with new bolt. Can be type 1 or 2. $500

New 12" light profile barrel, standard type 3 gas with new bolt. Can be type 1 or 2 (THIS IS PAID FOR AND SHIPPED FROM RA BUT STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE) $500 SPF Tracking says delivery to me on the 11th

Used 16" light profile barrel, standard type 3 gas with used type 1 bolt. $450