XCR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Re: $50 Rebate on S&W Sigma or M & P

I had a Sigma but did not much care of it after I fired a friends 1911.

I am now a 1911 guy needless to say

·
Registered
5,623 Posts

I have never much cared for any of the old smith semi-autos,the Sigma has an ergonomic grip,but the trigger blows,not bad for how inexpensive it is though.The M&P however proved that they could build a good pistol.Ergonomic interchangeable grip,descent trigger for a striker fired weapon,It has a lot going for it.If the .45 held more than 10 rounds I would sell my XD and buy one with a manual safety,which is the only thing I wish the my XD had.I'm just used to a 1911,but I'd rather be able to lock it if I choose to.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I'm not really a fan of them either, but saw the rebate on slickdeals and said, "HEY! Maybe someone wants one of these!"

You can get them for around $300 at certain places and slap a $50 rebate on it I would say a S & W would probably be a good deal for that. But I dont need one, just bought myself a Walther PPS 40!

·
Registered
923 Posts

They have been having this deal going for quite awhile I think

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I found one for Walther PPK & PPK/S as well if anyone is buying one of those soon.

I think they are trying to go for the Christmas present deal, atleast thats the gimmick :)

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

Thanks, I knew this was going on. I carry a 1911 everday but I will be buying 2 M&Ps when I get home. After about 15 minutes with a stone the trigger is one of the best striker fires I have felt. Yes, I wish the 45 came in something more than 10 but I am still going to get one. This post reminded me that I need to order one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts