XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I had one of these pointed at me I'd never would have seen this one comming. Except I might have wondered, "WTF is up with that Pet Cementery cat?".

New muzzle device? Cat gun? Only used to kill dogs? Insert bullets up ass? New meaning to 'muzzle control'?

Only and infantryman would have come up with that idea.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Is that some kind of device for looking around corners? It looks like it has a display screen of some sort. It also looks like it has a trigger. Weird.

Speaking of shooting around corners... is the Aimpoint CEU available? Anyone checked it out?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I read an artical last year on this. It is actually a rifle with a pistol type front end that can swivel 180 from left to right with a camera and screen so the marksman can see and shoot around corners. I believe that they come in 9mm and .40 cal. The stuffed toy was somebodies idea of urban camo. I say get rid of it as it associates with kids, will cause just more kids to get shot at.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw that on Future weapons. Leave it up to the IDF to come up with that. ;D

I can hear it now...." Daddy, where's my kitty cat"?

vinz

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's the 7.62 corner shot. I thought it was russian. It's a screen shot from Future Weapons. When I saw it I just started to laugh, I mean talk about your ingenious camoflauge. Makes sense though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
They have a 40mm grenade launcher attachment too...should make room clearing a breeze. *insert Billy Mays voice over here*

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I can just see it now...

Terrorist: We shall behead all of you infidels!! Death to Amer.....oh look at the pretty kitty...BOOM! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
They have a 40mm grenade launcher attachment too...should make room clearing a breeze. *insert Billy Mays voice over here*
That guy is the worst. He is SO loud. We often joke that he yells like that while doing everything. I can just imagine him "whispering" sweet nothings in his lady's ear. ;D

But yeah, saw that on Future Weapons as well. It does sound crazy, but it would definetely catch someone off guard... unless they saw the show too. In which case, would probably just get a grenade thrown at the guy around the corner. :)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
LOcust...... the proper amount of explosives solves ALL problems. :2cents: :toast: :tomcat: :vehicle:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I told you. It looks like a creepy 'Pet Cementary' cat.

Unfortunately once the enemy knows that their enemy use this tactic a few times it will render it useless everytime they encounter anything that looks off on the corners. I'd imagine that this now brings in open season on all cats too.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Well, the guy says he only needs a second to freeze the bad guy. I wonder if you can turn the cat around and shoot out of its butt?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Back in the middle ages they invented the Catapult. Now we have the Catgun.

Only to be used to kill rodents. ;D

Let me guess...you can order it from a CATalog?

·
Registered
49 Posts
This can spawn a whole line: rimfire rats, larger bore feral dogs, grenade goats... Why don't they just use taxidermy or freeze dried cats it would look more realistic. SNLs laser cats are better though.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
So would the optics on this weapon be called a cat scan?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts