XCR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Re: 700 & COUNTING

You may as well stop counting , it isn't going to change. Not in our life time anyway.
On my older XCR i stopped counting at 5,000 it has to be around 8k now.
The newer one is about 3k , who knows ,only trouble i ever had was some cheap mags i bought with a red follower.
The gas settings are both on two , after about 1500 rounds and never been changed.
The only parts i have changed were little pins and screws Terra told me to change , they were not a problem but she insisted.
Oh i do have a complaint i have a little scratch on the forearm of one from when i was crawling through a Barb Wire fence !
Man i want warranty!!

·
Registered
207 Posts

Damn, I'm somewhere approaching 10k now, absolutely zero failures. My extractor bolt has never come loose either though :duh: . I stopped an exact count at around 1000, now I just count the cases that I've went through.

(old gas block, setting 3 for the last who knows how many thousands of rounds)

·
Registered
512 Posts

itstock , i feel your pain , i have gone to therapy and counseling and that helped .
They were kind ,and supportive in telling me that deep inside i know that isn't reality.
It was a locked up fear from my childhood , when the GI Joe M16 i got for Christmas turned out to be junk.
Terra tells me that they are working on an upgrade to increase failures , and to prevent 1 inch groups ,so until then i will just have to pretend.
But it seems to be that way with all of Robinson's Rifles , i hope things work out for you.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts

Our new upgrades will give you an average of 5 FTFs per magazine, as well as FTEs every few rounds or so. Your groupings will open to 5", and the brass will now only plink to the ground.

Hope these developments please you all. ;) ;D

·
Registered
512 Posts

Terra its about time ,i was on medication and having nightmares.
If others here in our support group were not having the same stress ,in it happening to them also ,it would be unbearable.
Also would you please ask Alex if we could get some mags falling out ,or plastic on the rifle so it will crack?
Little parts falling out and getting lost would be great also , and your customer service needs to be a phone loop that takes me to an extension your never at.
And if i leave a message you never call back , and take on the attitude of the major manufacturers in Europe.
The ( You suck,and we hate you ).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts