XCR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will be lucky number 1000? It's good to see our membership grow.I just hope with all the new blood here they realize what a great place this is and work to keep it that way.That applies to old members as well.Ultimately all we have in life is our relationship with others,be it family or friends,and at times enemies.I would much rather gain a friend then an enemy,as well I'm sure we all would.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Cool. I didnt even notice the member count jumped so high.

Once the ACR and SCAR failed to deliever, for different reasons, seems like the XCR because the hot cool toy to have.

I'm glad to have been one of the early adopters

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
And we now have 1000 members, looks like Eurastus is number 1000.

·
Registered
327 Posts
1000 members and if we all have XCR's we could take over a small country, LOL

·
Registered
503 Posts
...I'm a new member-just wanted to say thanks to all the 'old members' while the forum and following is growing. I'm learning a ton from all of you and it's no wonder this forum is quickly becoming so popular. Perhaps as an initiation for new membership I could pick the small country to take over? I have several candidates...

·
Registered
986 Posts
...I'm a new member-just wanted to say thanks to all the 'old members' while the forum and following is growing. I'm learning a ton from all of you and it's no wonder this forum is quickly becoming so popular. Perhaps as an initiation for new membership I could pick the small country to take over? I have several candidates...
Can it be an Island nation in the tropics? I'm in Ut and I am getting tired of the snow...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Can it be an Island nation in the tropics? I'm in Ut and I am getting tired of the snow...
+1

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
OK, so lets have a list of possible countries to take over...

Maybe start another thread and poll to go with it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
In all seriousness...I probably shouldn't particpate in this, but I'd be interested in seeing what's posted :ninja:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
So if everyone on the forum owned an XCR, it would be almost 25% of all XCR owners everywhere that post here.

I wonder what percent of the members own one?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts