Let's see you defy me now, Sean!

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
OK, I'll bite. What's the deal? ;D

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Toast he may be but given the section it was posted under it sounds as if there was a sighting of something neat.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Where do I send the head? ???

Sorry Prizm. A man's gotta do... ;D

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
How about my own head? I would take one for the team to see the new stock.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Ya know, I think in all fairness we should be able to see the offending image. Afterall, I don't think it was posted here, someone would have drawn attention to it and the cat would be out of the bag with no hope of returning it. So that means it was more likely than not posted at a different location not containing the usual suspects of XCR superfans and supporters. Does this mean they are deemed more worthy than we? I say we have been treated like with unwashed, not suited for the big kid's table. Prizm, I'll be the first to offer safe passage.

....is it working? How about it, can we see this pic yet?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
This thread is reminding me what my Dad use to say about people: There are those who "Watch" what happened, then there are those who "MAKE" things happen, and finally thre are those who "WONDER" what happened. I have fallen into the catagory of WONDERING what happened.... Please some take pitty on me and tell me WHAT happened... If there are PICS I would greatly appereciate any... Especially if those pics are of the new XCR-M..... Please, please, please.... :jumpingonfire:

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
You guys might be getting all wet for nothing.Terra said "a" new stock,but she didn't specifically say it was "the" new stock we are all clamoring for a glimpse of.You all should be ashamed anyway,turn in one of your own for a mere material object,I'm ashamed of you,Traitors all.Remember,"loyalty above all else,except honor".

·
Registered
332 Posts
Ok, i have no idea what happened, but if a new stock is at stake, decapitating a fellow forum member seems such a small price to pay :medieval:

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Damn I guess I know not to turn my back on you guys now!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I'm sure there is SOMETHING out there that would make you do the same!

Terra also seems to have developed some sort of evil mind control too. >:D

Given enough time, you too will succomb to her powers... ::)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Must resist!!!!!!!! <can't>

Resistance is futile!!!!! Give her what she demands!!!!

BTW: I am still in a state of "Wondering What happened". Where are the pix???? I mean if we must throw one of our own, we must see what this is about.

DTOM:

Yea I wouldn't turn my back either...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts