XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
Muzzle control was a little off but............. go girl, go.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Watch this

Now This Is Muzzle Control

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
Now that's funny!

·
Registered
312 Posts
1st vid: Granny...is that you?!!! and just what are the toodles?
If I ever end up in a wheel chair, it'll have the sub-guns build in, and it'll hover. hehehe

2nd: I've heard of rookie cuts... but WTH?

3rd: Dam!!! I likey. and BTW, U big boy no food for U.

·
Registered
356 Posts
More .50 cal stupidity...

My favorite part is when his buddy says "Oh Willie" all concerned and shi+ :rofl: Either that or the guy wearing the baby blue jumpsuit.

·
Registered
356 Posts
We've all enjoyed this old but good classic

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MVgrybwPmiI
That's a pretty nice looking range. Wonder how many yards/meters it is. There is a spotting scope so it must be a relatively decent distance. Biggest rifle I shot was a .470 Nitro Express double. It was manageable and plenty big enough for dangerous game. Not sure why you'd need a .577 for or what you'd use it on.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
OK, I laughed.

But my wife would never trust me again if I set her up like the guy with the desert eagle did.

tk

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
OK, I laughed.

But my wife would never trust me again if I set her up like the guy with the desert eagle did.

tk
EXCELLENT POINT, and what if she had pulled the trigger again when she lost control? This is EXACTLY how ND/AD incidents happen.

Hey, I'm not criticizing the posts (or humor) in this thread for ANY reason, but idiots that set people up like that only further ensure that here is yet another person that will be afraid of handling a firearm.

I introduced my daughter to the shooting sport when she was around eight years old with a nice little .22LR and now - nearly 14 years later - she is more than capable of (safely and accurately) handling most anything up to .45 ACP

Oh well... just my :2cents:

;D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great example of how to ensure someone will not develop an interest in firearms.

If you can get a non-enthusiast female to shoot in the first place, you got to be a raging moron to give her something that may hurt her. :2cents:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts