XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am completely obsessed with Fable 2. To the point of I have no life outside of it anymore. My XCR hasn't been touched in like... two days. :eek:

And now some fan art I did. :duh:

A banshee...

and my hero... :p

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Everyone needs an obsession I suppose. It's an out from the stressors of everyday BS.

I still read every book about the space programs I can get my hands on like some sort of junior astronaut or something. The wife was not very much amused when I asked (very politely mind you) if she could run through a drive-thru and bring back dinner when the Discovery Channel had their latest NASA missions mini-series. Lesson learned.... :duh:

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Hey Cleric, ever seen the Tommy Boy scene with the biscuit?!
"I love it, I massage it....your naughty..." :D

Terra, it was innocent enough! C'mon, John Glenn's heat shield might have been loose and he could've burnt up on re-entry! Who could've left at a moment like that?!
Bet you didn't know that the Mercury and Gemini spacecraft exterior was made mostly of Inconel, the same material favored in modern suppressors. Nevermind the fact I had to delete most of the second grade to remember that piece of trivial knowledge...... ;)

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I had exhaust manifolds on my turbo car made out of Inconel, cost $2K just for the mani's. Inconel is not a cheap metal but highly heat resistant when used properly.

·
Registered
142 Posts
You should try Fallout 3 Terra. I played Fable 2 on pure and corrupt but after that it got boring fast. Now Fallout 3 on the other hand, you can explore just about anything, can be Good or Bad, loads of guns, grenades, rockets, miniguns etc lol. You can also play it in 1st or 3rd person. Its really in depth and the size of the game world is staggering at first. The VATS system is awesome as well.. basically the game pauses and you can select different body parts you want to shoot at and it will shoot in slow motion and sometimes even slow down enough to see the bullet fly and spin into a head or other body part :)

Definitely give it a try if you like Fable 2.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Awesome. Between fallout 3, Call of duty World at War (zombie mode rocks), gears of war 2, farcry 2, and Left 4 Dead, I'm going to be super busy for a long time haha.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
don't really like call of duty... I suck at it. As for gears of war anything... no. not only no, HELL no. It scares the living shit out of me. :ninja:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Fallout 3 is awesome. No question about it. Far Cry 2 or Crysis aren't bad either.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I've got fable 2 but haven't played it at all yet. Do you need to know anything about fable 1 to enjoy it?

·
Registered
919 Posts
It is somthing you can play co-op right? I've been looking for a game I can play with my wife.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes, but only the one playing the main character can select people and objects, and change their appearances. Good news is, default characters come in three different females and three different males. Me and mike play together now and then.

·
Registered
919 Posts
wow, Fable 2 is fun. The co-op does kinda suck.

A question for those of you who know more about this game then I do. When I go to the "family" menu it says that my spous "wants sex". Whats the deal!?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Go get jiggy, stupid. Or your relationship will keep going down until they divorce you. ;D
Ya but how????? Theres no like "screw you" button I can find. And all it will let me do in my bed is sleep! Talk about sexual frustration!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts