XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lovin' our vacation so far and I had a chance to get on the interwebs, so I thought I would post a couple of pics. These are the views from our lanai (Hawaiian for balcony) our first morning here. Might not be back on the forum until we get back to our frozen home (AK), so Aloha for now ;D

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Are there any SEVA XCR owners here? :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Love Hawaii, Been there once, spent a week on Waikiki beach, Father was at Tripler Med Center getting ready to have cancer surgery. So we got a week before he went under the knife. Loved it. If it weren't so expensive I would move there. Then when it was over flew back into Tulsa where it was a freaking 25 degrees outside. I was wearing shorts and t-shirt and coat was in luggage. Good times, I do plan on going back in the future.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I probably need to get to the islands sometime but it isn't on the top of my list. I will be in Alaska for the silver run in Aug if I get my way at work.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Great Pictures! I was just there about 3 months ago.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Nice pics,thanks for sharing,hope the rest of your vacation goes well.
There seems to be quite a few Virginians in here.I'm in north east Virginia,any of you guys ever heard of Luray caverns?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice pics,thanks for sharing,hope the rest of your vacation goes well.
There seems to be quite a few Virginians in here.I'm in north east Virginia,any of you guys ever heard of Luray caverns?
Yes, my brother has a weekend mountain home in Etlan just a few miles from Graves Mountain lodge and White Oak Canyon. You're just on the other side of the mountain. I get out that way quite a bit.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Sweet give me a yell when your gonna be out this way and Maybe we can destroy some Coke cans in the back yard!

·
Registered
275 Posts
0000037051 said:
Arn't they super restrictive like California ?
Virginia??? Absolutely not...at least for now. More and more Dems now especially in Northern Virginia but this is still a southern good ole' boy state at heart.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
I am another Virginian I am near Harrisonburg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts