XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/2009/03/mo-domestic-terrorist-report-how-to.html

Here are my answers:

1. No I'm black
2. I voted for Barr. If I knew more abou Ron Paul I'd have voted for him, I was in Iraq.
3. I've posted pro-American/right wing stuff here and on 2 other forums.
4. Yup. Fuck NAFTA.
5. Yup. Kick the illegals out.
6. I'm not giving up my ammo and I buy more whenever I can.
7. IRS? Who likes them?
8. Why not?
9. Never seen it, but now I want to.
10. It's already happening.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Re: Am I a Domestic Terrorit????

Two things specifically on that poster are pretty stupid things to have on there.

"Anti illegal immigration" - isn't any law abiding person by definition against something illegal?
requiring the president provide proof of citizenship - there is this little thing called the constitution

So now terrorists are law abiding people that support the constitution, and hold any political view that doesn't agree with the current administration? WTF??

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well, I guess I'm 100% terrorist then by that guide.

Maybe we should start a training camp?

That would be cool, we could start a huge company that owns all these camps and hires all of us Militia then we can demand the US government give us some Bail-Out money. ::)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Interesting that they spelled "reckless" as "wreckless". Doesn't anyone spellcheck their propaganda anymore?
In addition to that error, I found no use of the phrase, "domestic terrorists" in the official report ( http://www.scribd.com/doc/13290698/...vementMissouri-MAIC-Strategic-Report-20Feb09- ), which appears to me to be only a prudent "heads up" concerning groups that attract some violence-prone individuals, and some of whose members have engaged in violent crimes.

IMO, the post by "James" in the Kansas Citian is emotion-laden spin intended for rabble rousing.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/2009/03/mo-domestic-terrorist-report-how-to.html

Here are my answers:

1. No I'm black
2. I voted for Barr. If I knew more abou Ron Paul I'd have voted for him, I was in Iraq.
3. I've posted pro-American/right wing stuff here and on 2 other forums.
4. Yup. Fuck NAFTA.
5. Yup. Kick the illegals out.
6. I'm not giving up my ammo and I buy more whenever I can.
7. IRS? Who likes them?
8. Why not?
9. Never seen it, but now I want to.
10. It's already happening.
I suspect these would be pretty common answers on this forum (and other gun forums as well).

tk

·
Registered
3,296 Posts

That would be cool, we could start a huge company that owns all these camps and hires all of us Militia then we can demand the US government give us some Bail-Out money. ::)
Key West did this about 20 years ago. The local government declared itself a sovreign state, then it declared war on the U.S., and promptly surrendered. Then it sued for aid <g>. All in the same week.

tk

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Cool, I'm down. My wife can grow vegtables like a mofo. When I get my XCR I'll get the 6.5 grendel kit for large game. If you get one too we'll be set!!!!!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Interesting that they spelled "reckless" as "wreckless". Doesn't anyone spellcheck their propaganda anymore?
In addition to that error, I found no use of the phrase, "domestic terrorists" in the official report ( http://www.scribd.com/doc/13290698/...vementMissouri-MAIC-Strategic-Report-20Feb09- ), which appears to me to be only a prudent "heads up" concerning groups that attract some violence-prone individuals, and some of whose members have engaged in violent crimes.

IMO, the post by "James" in the Kansas Citian is emotion-laden spin intended for rabble rousing.
I hear what you're saying, but I do find this "report" troubling. So do a lot of others...

http://www.kansascity.com/116/story/1086524.html

I'm not a member of any "militia" group, I'm not plotting to attack the government, and I don't have a racist bone in my body: But that "report" accurately describes many of my views on the world and our government. And when LEOs start identifying their enemies using that kind of broad brush, it can be fatal: Think Ruby Ridge, or Waco, or a hundred other, smaller and less-publicized cases where paramilitary police raids turned tragic.

tk

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
My wife can grow vegtables like a mofo.
Uh, no.
HR 875 Would Essentially Outlaw Family Farms In The United States

Look into HR 875 more - there are NO EXCEPTIONS for the small family garden in the back yard.

But Monsanto is gonna clean up!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
and the prime sponsor's husband works for monsanto. what a coincidence.

tk

·
Registered
919 Posts

I like it. A national militia is just what we need. Hey Obama said he wanted a civilian defense force as well funded as the military. What better way than a National Militia full of Veterans and Fire arm proficient Americans? A national constitutional militia of sorts.

And then once its all orgnaized we can all meet in washington on a bail out funded meeting for ... coffee and such. . .

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
All BS aside, that's an interesting idea. I rather like it.

We'd have to come up with a charter (that explains that we are a law-abiding, constitutionally authorized body) and work out some sort of reasonable organization that establishes some mechanism for mustering.

tk

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Yes, such "sense" carried the day after numerous conseervative lawmakers complained to the governor of Missouri.

Typical.

tk

·
Registered
100 Posts

We'd have to come up with a charter (that explains that we are a law-abiding, constitutionally authorized body) and work out some sort of reasonable organization that establishes some mechanism for mustering.

tk
sounds good to me count me in.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

tk
sounds good to me count me in.
Right there witcha homie!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts