XCR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to have another one before the rush after the election really kicks in. I want to change things up a bit from last time in a couple of areas:

1-We will focus on performance ammo rather than low cost plinking ammo. there is plenty of plinking ammo out there and I wont be able to compete.

2-I will be offering 500 round cases to make it more accessible to the regular shooter looking to put away a few boxes of quality self defense ammo for his or her stash

3-I want to hold it open for orders for a bit longer (maybe 60 days) to give folks a chance to get orders in

4-I dont want to wait until the closing bell to send in the orders, Rather I will be looking to send them in weekly

As with the previous offering you can expect a wait time of from 30 days to 4 months depending on load and availability. last buy, 90% of orders were shipped within 9 weeks. As with previous buys, we are still subject to supply and availability of components. this ammo will be made specifically for us, caliber by caliber.

calibers I will offer are: 9, 40, 45, 556, 6.8 SPC, 308/762x52, 762x39, 30'06, 50 bmg, 12 gauge. you can expect better prices on the loadings than just about any other manufacturer and the quality will be exceptional as usual.

The manufacturer will be Hunting Shack. they have been loading quality ammo for over 30 years. while they do not have a big name, they also do not have big prices.

let me know what you think and how much you might be interested in.

take a look at our last buy to get an idea as to prices. they will probably be a wee bit higher per round, but the case prices will be lower due to being 500 rounds instead of 1000.

http://xcrforum.com/index.php/topic,733.0.html
http://xcrforum.com/index.php/topic,994.0.html

·
Registered
923 Posts
Would you be able to add 7.62x54R to list ?

I will probably been in for some 5.56 and .45ACP and if 7.62x54R is available that too I will let you know for sure later

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm suprised you 6.8 shooters are not more interested. These guys make great stuff and they've been making 6.8 longer than SSA has!! not to mention they were priced lower than even the cheapest SSA or Hornady stuff by almost 20 cents per round. it's almost be retarded to NOT check some out.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I cant remember if this was asked last time, do they use small or large primer for the 6.8SPC?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I'm suprised you 6.8 shooters are not more interested. These guys make great stuff and they've been making 6.8 longer than SSA has!! not to mention they were priced lower than even the cheapest SSA or Hornady stuff by almost 20 cents per round. it's almost be retarded to NOT check some out.
Jack,
I just saw this this morning. If the price is similar to the previous buy you had then you are right about a great buy. I am definitely interested in the 6.8 ammo. Probably one thousand rounds depending upon the final price.
CMD :2rifle:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I cant remember if this was asked last time, do they use small or large primer for the 6.8SPC?
I just looked at the old thread linked above. It has the entire conversation about the primers over there for those who care.

in short tho... they were large at that time I'd have to ask again for more current info.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I will be interested in some 6.8 ammo for my upcoming 6.8 conversion. I'll be following the thread for more details on the rounds that will be offered.

Thanks,

Carl

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I am interested in 6.8 ammo. See my note above.
CMD :2rifle:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts