XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
What makes it a battle mixer? :p

Don't get me wrong, the little stirring sticks on the inside of the cap are pretty nifty!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno Lex - you'd have to ask Mark LaRue that question!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Purpose of Battle Mixer: Mixes paint thoroughly without mess. It also allows the user to pour, seal and store without drips. The lid prevents paint-drip into the lid channel, so you can replace the original lid without splatters. The Battle Mixer washes up easily for the next project.

Compatibility: Fits any standard 1-Gallon, 6 1/2" metal paint can.

Tools Needed:
Screwdriver, or other lid-removal tool Hammer
Gallon of Paint

Items Included:
Lid
Stir Sticks
Spout Cap

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Put my name in the hat. My wife has me painting our family room and kitchen and I could use all the help I can get.

·
Registered
923 Posts
We should check and see if this would help gr8santini with his free Duracoat if there are not many takers

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
We should check and see if this would help gr8santini with his free Duracoat if there are not many takers
I agree, sounds like this should go to someone who does a lot of painting. I mean, if I was to get it, it would definitely make my job easier that one time every couple of years... the rest of the time it would just sit collecting dust. It seems like a really nifty tool and should get some use.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I agree, sounds like this should go to someone who does a lot of painting. I mean, if I was to get it, it would definitely make my job easier that one time every couple of years... the rest of the time it would just sit collecting dust. It seems like a really nifty tool and should get some use.
Guys, thanks for thinking of me. With Duracoat, I never mix more than a few tablespoons at a time. A really big batch would be 8 tablespoons. With this mixer, I could paint a tank! LOL :)

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can y'all imagine how much it would cost to Duracoat a tank?

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Can y'all imagine how much it would cost to Duracoat a tank?
Once your into owning tanks I don't think cost is an issue.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Drawing tomorrow night... anyone else interested? If not - the odds are looking pretty good for MrChem, prism and gunner.

LEX - are you in? I wasn't clear on your intent.

Will check in tomorrow night ;D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WE HAVE A WINNER IN THE "ANOTHER GOOD KARMA GIVE AWAY - LARUE BATTLE MIXER"

WE HAVE A WINNER

I put LEX, GUNNER, PRIZM and MRCHEM names in a hat (well, it was a box) - and the GF pulled them out one at a time assigning each a number (1,2,3,4)

Aussie then picked a number between 1 and 4...

PRIZM is the WINNER

Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll get this out next week.

Thanks!

I'll post some more Good Karma stuff as I clean out closets and drawers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts