XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Terra is perfect, I think I have had the most problems with my XCR then anyone and every time I contact Terra and let her know, she has done everything she can for me as soon as she can. I am sure by now she is tired of helping me but she still does. If not for Terra and this forum I think I would have given up, but because of Terra and this Forum I still happily recommend the XCR to anyone I can.

Terra you are the greatest sales representative a company could ever ask for

Thank You So Much For Your Help

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Tac.... about that application you have in at RobArms.......... :crossedfingers:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah, Terra is pretty cool, she helped me out in ordering my XCR, and if its as good as everyone else says, my second! :)

Terra is perfect, I think I have had the most problems with my XCR then anyone and every time I contact Terra and let her know, she has done everything she can for me as soon as she can. I am sure by now she is tired of helping me but she still does. If not for Terra and this forum I think I would have given up, but because of Terra and this Forum I still happily recommend the XCR to anyone I can.

Terra you are the greatest sales representative a company could ever ask for

Thank You So Much For Your Help

·
Registered
89 Posts
With out a dough,the day they hired Terra was one of the best decisions RA has made .Customer service is so very important to all of the owners of the XCR and she handles her self very professionally .Thank's Terra ::) ::)

·
Registered
24 Posts
*******THIS IS A TEST*********

I would like to see for myself how good Terra is. SO... ;)

[move]********THIS IS A TEST*********[/move]

I just placed my order for a XCR-L in 5.56 through South Shore Sportsman in Merrick, NY. I was told six weeks....... :( Let's see how good Terra really is!!!

Roy.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Should have searched the net for stocking dealers. Could have had it in just a few days otherwise they say Aussie is the go to dude.

·
Registered
384 Posts
me too tac. rob arms is lucky to have an employee that cares about the customers as much as terra. she treats us like her own family and that cool. TERRA YOUR DA BEST!!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
331 Posts
One thing I infer from Terra's responses is that when there is a problem they take care of it AND learn from it. The quality of this and future products will only get better.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Yeah, Terra rocks. Hey, Terra, can you find me a stocking dealer? hehehe
I know a few places that have XCR's on their shelves. I'm sure other people have sources as well. You could have your XCR by friday or saturday if you dont mind ordering from out of state.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't mind ordering out of state. I would prefer IN or KY, but I am open. I want the 5.56 with a heavy barrel. any other options are not really important.
So, if anyone knows someone who has one, let me know. Gunbroker has not had one in the last week or so.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I dont have any feedback on Jensen Arms but if you are going to be using the XCR alot where you are going to be carrying it around for awhile I would really suggest getting a light barrel. I took a tactical patrol rifle class with mine and I had a heavybarrel I quickly realized that I want a light barrel. I used to have a light barrel and then decided to get the heavy and so far I have not noticed a difference in accuracy at the ranges I shoot at most I shoot is 260 yards Just a suggestion good luck getting your XCR

1 - 20 of 23 Posts