XCR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK ladies and gents,

I am cleaning out the barn and have an [glow=red,2,300]ANVIL CASE [/glow] to [glow=red,2,300]GIVE AWAY [/glow] at no cost other than shipping it to you. ;D - YES, you only reimburse me whatever it costs to ship!

Dimensions are (overall) 26" x 25" x 10" with interior dimensions slightly smaller. Hinged lid, secured with HD twist locks that can be padlocked.

Not bad shape overall, no real damage other than scratches. Been around the country a few times. Has character. Easily painted with color of your choosing. Interior foam is well used, small piece missing in back compartment, but with a little work - replaceable. I think it is currently glued in place with some sort of spray adhesive.

Don't know exact empty weight - maybe 25 or 30 lbs? Figure 30 lbs for your shipping estimate.

Will have to ship FedEx Ground (convenient to me) - you only pay whatever actual cost is.

Any takers?

First reply gets it! ::)

State your intent here and send me a PM with your shipping address.

I'll ship whenever I can find time - but sometime this week or next.

Pics below...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CORRECTION - NOT ABLE TO USE PADLOCK ON THE LATCHES AS I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT

YOU CAN ADD A LOCK HASP IF YOU LIKE!!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like magik has dibs.

Siko - let me see if I can scrounge up another, but I can't promise ya one just yet.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi dufus686,

All were snagged - but I will certainly give you a shout should any more pop-up.

They sometimes find their way to the 'excess' area at work, which is where I occasionally score a few.

I'll go beat the bushes and see what might shake loose.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've been looking for a decent anvil - but good ones are so dang expensive!

A 200LB single horn will fetch $1000 around here... :mad:

I've seen a few at local auctions, but they sell for almost that - which is crazy. :eek:

If I did anything serious, I'd go ahead and spend the $$ but since I only tinker - I can't justify the expenditure. :duh:

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
i'll stand in line.. ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts