XCR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go Phelps, and all of our athletes!! but I would like to see more than just what NBC shows. Where's the karate, weightlifting, track & field? Or are they still getting to those?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Been Watching every night till all hours. Good stuff, except for some of the shoddy judging when it comes to the chinese

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Did you see the piece on how China takes potential 3 year old athletes from their parents and put them in a special boarding school? They said the kids only see their parents once or twice a year. That is really scary.

·
Registered
331 Posts
NBC did a great job this year.
NBCOlympics.com has so mch video.

In years past i've had to set my alarm and wake up in the wee hours just to see 5 minutes of Judo.
I have watched 12 hours of Judo so far.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
MLB is deep in the pennant race and pre-season NFL started. Why do we need to watch the olympics?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man I haven't seen any of that stuff. Just swimming and girls gymnastics. Oh yeah...womens beach Volleyball (which I could watch forever).

Thanks Wristlock: I kept forgetting about NBColympics website. I was slow at work Fri so I spent the whole day online watching stuff. The shooting stuff was good but I havent finished wet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts