XCR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G. Edward Griffin devoted a whole chapter to this story in Chapter Two of The Creature From Jekyll Island. From Chapter Two, The Name of the Game is Bailout:

"It was stated in the previous chapter that the Jekyll Island group which conceived the Federal Reserve System actually created a national cartel which was dominated by the larger banks. It was also stated that a primary objective of that cartel was to involve the federal government as an agent for shifting the inevitable losses from the owners of those banks to the taxpayers...

"They will explain that the borrower has exhausted his ability to service the loan and, without assistance from the federal government, there will be dire consequences for the American people. Not only will there be unemployment and hardship at home, there will be massive disruptions in world markets...

"The final solution on behalf of the banking cartel is to have the federal government guarantee payment of the loan should the borrower default in the future. This is accomplished by convincing Congress that not to do so would result in great damage to the economy and hardship for the people. From that point forward, the burden of the loan is removed from the bank's ledger and transferred to the taxpayer..."

All of this sounds eerily similar to what I hear on the business news today. BTW - the part in red is almost EXACTLY what Bush said on Friday. Very scary stuff, because this was fore casted and now the chickens have come home to roost....

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
What is your point?

What can we as individuals do about it?

Enjoy your life, always be prepared for the worst and stop worrying about diabolical conspiracies.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is your point? I thought it was very interesting.

What can we as individuals do about it? Not much, except call our congressmen

Enjoy your life, always be prepared for the worst and stop worrying about diabolical conspiracies. While I agree with you, I'd disagree that it's a conspiracy, because it can't be a conspiracy if it's a fact.

I guess I just like to be informed, better safe than sorry is my moto.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Call your congressmen? You're kidding right?

Do tell me what I can do to be safe knowing that information.

Any reason you're talking to me in such an unfriendly way? I'm new, so I'm not interested in having a pissing contest with someone who can make me disappear. I'll just learn as much as I can about the XCR and leave it at that. BTW - As a moderator you're also a representative of XCR, and I have to tell you, you're not doing them any favors with your attitude. ;)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts

Call your congressmen? You're kidding right?

Do tell me what I can do to be safe knowing that information.

Any reason you're talking to me in such an unfriendly way? I'm new, so I'm not interested in having a pissing contest with someone who can make me disappear. I'll just learn as much as I can about the XCR and leave it at that. BTW - As a moderator you're also a representative of XCR, and I have to tell you, you're not doing them any favors with your attitude. ;)

Buy an XCR. they're amazing rifles.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Sorry if I came off harsh.

I actually do not disagree with your original post. It's just that there are so many people out there who just go around complaining about this or that conspiracy theory and that's all they do is complain.

I don't make anyone disappear on this forum, only spammers. Nobody has been kicked out for differing opinions.

This forum is not sponsored in any way by Robinson Armament, I don't get a dime. Maybe this will change eventually but it is not the case now. I run this forum from the donations of members and out of my own pocket.

The XCR is a great rifle and you definitely won't be disappointed.

Again, I'm sorry for coming off harsh. I just see to many conspiracy theorists on the internet these days so it's hard not to stereotype.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts