XCR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a set of these at a gunshow,and thought that anyone looking for an inexpensive set or rail covers for their XCR or any rail for that matter might give them a try.They are by far the least expensive option going,at least from what I've found,but they feel good in the hand and are in small enough sections that you can remove just one to mount a light,etc. without having to cut anything.Aesthetics are subjective but they don't look to bad either.
http://www.jsesurplus.com/utgrailcoverset-od.aspx

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
Wow, i apparently had a stroke the first time i read this post or at least had some serious tunnel vision going on. I saw the title, opened the thread and saw Terra's response and thought you hadn't written much DTOM. Rechecked the thread and you've got a whole paragraph explaining your post. I may need to go get a CT scan of my head :duh:

That being said, I like the way those covers look, and the modular design is nice. I originally thought it was $10 per rail which is a decent price, then i saw that $10 was for a full set for 4 rail coverage, that price is pretty much unbeatable. Thanks

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Yeah, I think I paid $10 apiece for my Magpuls. And while I really like them, they shouldn't cost more than $5 each. The Knight's are 50% higher than that....

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I gave $14 at the gunshow,but I have enough of these for all three rails on the XCR from front to back.$10 for basically 3 or 4 (depending on whether you use 3 or 4 per side)rails covers is dirt cheap.I could understand if they were junk,but I think they have a better feel than some other covers I have looked at.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I got a UTG quad rail to go on an AK so I could mount an optic. It came with a set of those rail covers. Both the quadrail and railcovers work very well IMO.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts