XCR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone getting "burned" by their sling webbing?

I just thought I would mention this,but until I can find something better ,I have several CAA single point slings.They work ok,but the webbing is kind of a "pain in the neck".So I went to the local fabric store and bought some thin black vinyl,and with a little cutting,hot glue and electrical tape(black for hiding the seam).It's actually pretty damned comfortable now.Just thought I would share,hope it helps.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Re: anyone getting "burned" by their sling webbing?

flip the sling so the seams are on the outside.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
6,529 Posts

Oh, sorry thought you meant you had a sling with a fabric wrapper and that there was a seam on the inside. I misunderstood.

·
Registered
134 Posts

Had this happen to me once, I ran the sling through the washer and dryer in a mesh bag, took all the rough edges down a bit and worked from then on just fine.

·
Registered
503 Posts

Moleskin is another great solution if you can get a strip of it. Same application, nice and smooth ;D

·
Registered
6,529 Posts

You can always make a cloth/neoprene sleeve for the straps so the sleeve sticks to your skin and the strap can move freely inside the sleeve.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts