XCR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an oldschool metalhead,and I have been a fan of theirs since before "And Justice For All".I can say that the last several albums have had a few high spots but overall were disappointing.
I went to their website the other day when I heard they were coming out with a new album.After listening to it,I was impressed.After listening to the whole thing today,all I can say is that they are fucking back!!!!! Damn I'm getting to old to headbang,that shit hurts my neck!!! lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
874 Posts
I bought it first CD I have bought since 1999. I have burnt and stole all my music till now. But I heard there new stuff so I figured they deserved my business on this new album. ;D

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've been a die hard Metallica fan forever. Seen them twice live.
I bought the new CD Sat hoping it would not be as bad as the last few they released. It's definitely better than the last ones, but still nothing like they were. I was disappointed.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
MY SON TELLS ME I LOOK LIKE METALLICA'S LEAD SINGER BEFORE HE CUT HIS HAIR. DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT PROBABLY WOULD WOULD LIKE A MATCHING BANK ACC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts