XCR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this piece for about 5 years now.I've shot maybe 500-750 rounds thru it.It has been pretty much babied,I just don't have the time to give her the attention she deserves anymore.This bitch begs to be sbr'ed.
I have (5) 30 round mags and (4) 20 round mags,and a 50 round drum.I also have the vertical and horizontal front grip.It has some damn nice lookin' walnut furniture.I have replaced the original bolt handle with the round style like the original had.It's much more comfortable to run the action now.It's in the factory hardcase that holds 2 thirty round mags and the drum.
All but one 30 round mag is U.S.G.I I altered each magazine to fit perfectly to the mag catch that Auto Ordnance uses to make you buy "their" converted magazines.Some of them have a few dings from service and I'm pretty sure some were used in WW2.It no way to know for sure but a few have more than storage dings.I also have a 30 round magazine pouch that is a reproduction of the U.S.M.C version used during WW2.
I'm either looking to sell it outright or do a possible trade on an an Fal.I'm kinda looking for a paratrooper version,Nothing special,but a folding stock and shortened barrel are what I'm looking for.I would prefere a DSA but would consider others depending on condition.
I'm looking at somewhere around $1600 for it or trade.I know that sounds like allot but the drums are about $275-300 now.She shoots surprising well for what it is,soda cans 50 yards all day long.With my poor eyesight and open sights it ain't too bad.Any one interested feel free to let me know,I'll be happy to email pics on request.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Interested in a Robinson M96 with a rifle length 6x45 barrel and a .223 short carbine spare barrel? ???

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts