XCR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. New member and hopefully new buyer of a XCR-M. I placed an order through the website for a XRC-M 6.5 CM. Does anyone know the wait time before they ship? Sorry if this is the wrong section.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
They usually say 6-8 weeks. That's bumped up to 10(maybe 12?) recently. I've gotten lucky a couple of times and had them ship well below that time frame but those are definitely the exception. I put an order in the middle of Jul that was supposed to be 6-8 weeks. I emailed them last week and was told it'd be another 2 weeks.

Did you get one of the "immediately" rifles? If so, that should cut down your time considerably but I've also seen that it takes a couple of weeks to get the rifles in hand from the time they're "ready".

·
Registered
22,392 Posts
It's 10 allegedly...but with the parts orders I've recently put in from July, I think it's going to be a lot longer. That said, parts orders seem to be taking a back seat to building production guns...which I get, but if you tell a customer a lead time, you should hit it...not push them to the back to build complete guns (unless someone ordered it prior).

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey double A ron

I'd guess close to new years. Probably waiting on your snowflake barrel. Don't let salt play with it. In the mean time build some loads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts