XCR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Spikes Tactical has them in stock for $60, at least they did when I was down there last week.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Or you can usually still piece by piece order them from Midway, Brownells, etc and not pay the premiums some folks are asking. You'll pay a little more than what we were used to but I think the days of the $40 LPK's are long gone. So far the barfcom crowd really hasn't touched the loose parts benchstock yet.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Look in Shotgun News, they have several sources there. Or go to MidwayUSA, buy a match trigger pack, and purchase the other parts you will need to complete the job. :duh: :2cents: >:D ;D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Spikes Tactical has them in stock for , at least they did when I was down there last week.
Just got (2) from Spikes myself...

Instead of coming in a pre-packaged "kit" like the DPMS deal, Spikes sent me a baggie with all the pieces/parts.

They appear to be good quality and I've verified everything is there, so I have NO complaints. Beats the hell out of $100+ that dickwads are getting on GunBroker these days.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I need to order 5 or 6 one of these days too.

what are my options if I don't want the pistol grips? Is anyone selling kits without them or should I just try to sell them after the fact?

I'll also end up scrapping 2 or three of the trigger groups for timneys or the like... perhaps I could have bill springfield work them over though.

I was looking at spikes tactical for lpk's, I also got an email from a place called indy tactical supply which has dpms's right now for 75 or $80...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I also picked up a LPK from Model 1 Sales for like $59

At that price, I simply kept the grip as a spare... and for possible future good karma to a needy soul. ;D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I need to order 5 or 6 one of these days too.
Don't wait too long (although the sellers want us to take this attitude and buy their high dollar crap) but with prices climbing, do we really expect this stuff to ever come down to what they were a mere two years ago?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I just got my monthly sales pitch from Brownell's. Here's the link.
http://archives.subscribermail.com/msg/c2b4f5d1007e497db968f53c33025f7a.htm Brownell's is not the cheapest place in the world, BUT, they don't sell junk either. They have one of the very BEST customer service sections in the whole USA. I have NEVER had a problem with them. Over the years, I have gotten a few things that didn't work the way I thought it should OR we got a little mixed up...they have sent me replacements at no charge, paid to ship them back or just told me to keep them....almost unheard of these days.
S

Help a joe out and sell me a lower parts kit for a ar15!

[email protected][delete]yarbrough.com

or msg me here.

FTF in Oklahoma or by mail

1 - 11 of 11 Posts