XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been away form the forums awhile. Been working my butt off trying to eliminate a large backlog of work.
Finally have some time to devote to personal projects, so was going to see the status on the new-style gas system. I'm still running the old one
on my SBR. Are these avilable yet?

It's nice to have some time off - maybe I'll get to actually pull a trigger instead of refinishing one. I just dropped a wad of dough for a Type III anodizing line, so I fear my off-time will be short-lived :-\

Oh, and from the suppressor thread - can is STILL not in hand. This could be the longest Form 4 wait in the history of my stamp collecting.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Hi Expara, Call Terra at ROBARMS for your new gas system upgrade needs. :2cents:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Orderthem, but it may take a while to get one. Hopefully the backlog is small. I think it is a great addition, especially on an SBR. I find myself adjusting it when switching between ammo, which isn't all that often but nice to be able to do when I want.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thanks for the update Terra!

Hopefully mine will go out soon but I just ordered with you about ten days ago so I am waiting patiently. We talked on the phone to confirm my CC for the new gas block and spare parts.

Carl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts