XCR Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
If you own guns and drive a pickup you.........just might be a *******! But what counts is the fact you own a gun. Welcome to the armed and polite society. You now have the ability to defend your family.

SheepDog :2rifle:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I grew up in rural south carolina and trust me, I knew plenty of black red necks, a couple of hispanic red necks and one actual native american red neck. Not to mention most of my other friends were pasty white red necks. Red neck is a state of mind, and I could always rely on my red neck friends.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I still remember the first "black *******". I was out drag racing in Alabama and this guy walks up to look at my car. When he opened his mouth I wasn't expecting the drawl/accent that came out. We ended up becoming real good friends. ******* is a state of mind. I want to be a ******* but my wife says my truck is too nice and I don't have enough Elmer Fudd guns.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I still remember the first "black *******". I was out drag racing in Alabama and this guy walks up to look at my car. When he opened his mouth I wasn't expecting the drawl/accent that came out. We ended up becoming real good friends. ******* is a state of mind. I want to be a ******* but my wife says my truck is too nice and I don't have enough Elmer Fudd guns.
AZ,
If you get a set of salad bowls that say "Cool Whip" on the side you will be good to go!

SheepDog :2rifle:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.