XCR Forum banner

anyone interested in buying an armorers manual?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just an easier way to get a running total of all those interested in buying an armorers manual.If there is enough interest,I could ask Alex if he will do a reprint available for sale.I make no promises as to the outcome,but hopefully if there is enough interest it could happen.So if you want one of these please chime in.I have no idea as to cost,but these are pretty nice,and has a notebook type spine so it will lay flat when you're trying to work on something at the same time as you are referencing it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I would like one! ;D

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I'd be interested, but the key words become "reasonable cost."

If we're talking under 25 bucks, I'm in. Start talking $50-100 or more? Not so much.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'd buy one... even if I had to wait 2 months for it... :duh:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I'll take one.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Im in for both digital and hard copies.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok guys I have a PDF copy if anyone is interested,just send me a pm with your email address.I'll get to them all as soon as I can.

·
Registered
22,410 Posts
Ok guys I have a PDF copy if anyone is interested,just send me a pm with your email address.I'll get to them all as soon as I can.
You already have my email.....and I would definitely like a copy Matt!

Thanks. :)

Sean

***EDIT*** Nevermind....I see you already sent it! Thanks again.

·
Registered
22,410 Posts
Impressive.....surprised RA doesn't give this out with the rifle in the first place. It would answer a lot of questions people new to the platform often have.

Thanks again Matt.

Sean

·
Registered
772 Posts
IM inbound,

Thank you very much!!

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No problem guys,I spoke to someone from RA today and he was very helpfull.I think I've sent out to all those that have requested it so far.I'll be at work tonight and will try to get to any more I get in the morning.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
DTOM my pm is sent.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts