919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To: william odom
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 8:11 PM
Subject: Re:

John Linder to stand and object Obama at Electoral Count
12/17/2008 | Autumnraine
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 1:05:48 PM by autumnraine
I read a post the other day that a Freeper got from Congressman John Linder, Georgia, stating that he would stand and object to Obama if he doesn’t show proof of constitutional eligibility.
I emailed Mr. Linder and asked if he did indeed write that email and if he was serious about holding Obama to task on something as serious as this.
A few moments ago I received a phone call from Congressman Linder’s office confirming that he intends to do exactly that and he is just as intent as us on verifying Obama’s eligibility.
I told his staffer (very nice lady) that I was proud of him and that I appreciated his bravery as I know he is going against the tide with this.
She said that she herself was concerned as she had to show full, long form documentation to even work in the building for a Congressman and we shouldn’t be told to just take someone’s word for an office as important as POTUS.
Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that at least one Congressman is standing up to this, even if the SCOTUS doesn’t have the nerve to examine what would seem to be a reasonable question.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I just want to see the original long form "live birth" certificate that is filed by the state upon live birth. Is that too much to ask? There has to be a copy somewhere. I don't want to see something that was ceated in 2007 just to say that he was born there. Show me the live birth long form.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Oh and here is another tasty treat.

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83846

Some of the AOL comments are interesting. Ignorant, but interesting.

This one was hilarious (and ignorant), especially the part where Hussein Obama is God's gift to America.

"It's sad that every pathetic, Republican racist out there is clinging to the hope that President Obama is not a red-blooded, red, white and blue right down to his soxs American citizen! President Obama is a God given gift to America. He has a big job ahead of him ... cleaning up Bush's mess!"

·
Registered
512 Posts
Its starting to sink in to the shit heads who helped get us here.

OMG ,can they do that ,you bet your ass they can ,and will.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts