XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In hard numbers, here are the stats on Robarms provided by the BATF for those that are curious. My newest XCR has a 23xx serial. Which would mean Robison sold about 500 XCR's in 2006, 1000 in 2007 and 700 so far this year...Best guess

Enjoy

Year / Guns Sold
2006 / 515
2005 / 12
2004 / 234
2003 / 3
2002 / 267
2001 / 232
2000 / 586
1999 / 1071

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Variable, Keines Mehrheitspelz dieses Mitleid? Why no pity for the majority???
It's my response when people bitch about elected officials. Like Obama in November for example...

guns manufactured and shipped out. Those numbers are about right.
Good to know the ATF keeps good records...we know what happens if gun sellers dont...

·
Registered
512 Posts
At least they are honest , some only go by lowers alone.
Some of the big guys do this ,it looks good on paper.
Some times i wonder if Alex has had it , i own a small company also and i am up against the big boys daily.
They manufacture in Ireland ,China ,and they toss something out there for 10% over what our price is.
And it is pretty ,runs great ,is the newest coolest thing out there.
And they do everything they can to get you out of the market.
On bids they under cut you ,lie ,Then stick this POS out there then call you to fix it ,when you didn't even sell it.
Your people are Americans ,with family's and dreams , then gas goes to $4.00 a gallon and even eats into what little they had.
No more dance class ,They bought a car or truck in 2007 when gas was $2.70 a gallon for 30k ,they cant sell it for even 8k now.
Alex is a Businessman ,he looks at this election and thinks ,All the people running will sign off on an AWB ,thus cutting into the market he had.
leaving him to compete with H&K ,FNH ,big names the local cop thinks is the best even if it isn't.
Then he has to go look at all the people he has working for him ,being small he has seen their kids ,he knows their dreams.
So he is working his tail off to fill orders , so no one is left out.
Then he has Dicks going at him about the Romney thing ? so what , if he felt that perhaps that endorsement may save his little company
and allow the chance that Robarms may be the next battle rifle for the US Government ,which it should ,and save his company in a ban ,and the lives of the people he loves ,then go for it ,this only shows he isn't stupid.
Alex could pull out of this and go on ,but what about Terra ? what about all the rest?
Like him could i live with myself ? at night ?

·
Registered
923 Posts
I do not know for sure but I belive the numbers are for total firearms produced meaning the M96 for the earlier years

Pretty much dead on Phalanx

·
Registered
919 Posts
so there are less than 3000 XCR's in existence period? Whoa, I better get one soon they are like a collectors item!

Think there will ever be like an XCR-2 or XCR-A1, or like when the change the gas block you think with future updates it will still be just XCR and figure out which "gen" you've got on your own?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so there are less than 3000 XCR's in existence period? Whoa, I better get one soon they are like a collectors item!

Think there will ever be like an XCR-2 or XCR-A1, or like when the change the gas block you think with future updates it will still be just XCR and figure out which "gen" you've got on your own?
ole

Per Terra there are 3000 XCR's sold, give or take.

As for A1, A2 or A3, I dont think so unless there is a really big revision. Modularity might offset any need for a massive overhaul. Short of a new upper design or lower design I dont think the designation will change

Most of us in the XCR community refer to parts as Gen1 or Gen2, not as a product on a whole. For example, Gen2 gas block, and Gen2 firing pin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts