·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
431 Posts
Re: Battelfield:Bad Company on ps3

I played the demo, it has the most annoying mother Fu..ers on earth. I was latterly telling my TV to STFU.
only I played on 360 but I doubt hey changed the characters.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I certainly appreciate the invite.My only problem is that high speed other than satelite is not available in my little corner of the woods.I'm looking into wireless,and hopefully their is a carrier either already in or coming to my area.I would kill for a cable modem connection.The time I would save doing research would more than pay for itself.When I do get online I'll look you up,but I think call of duty might be first on my asskicking list.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well I certainly appreciate the invite.My only problem is that high speed other than satelite is not available in my little corner of the woods.I'm looking into wireless,and hopefully their is a carrier either already in or coming to my area.I would kill for a cable modem connection.The time I would save doing research would more than pay for itself.When I do get online I'll look you up,but I think call of duty might be first on my asskicking list.

just remember that online is alot different skill level than offline. and cod4 has been out awhile and ppl are pretty lethal on it. dont have real high expectations. the first time i was online i thought everybody was cheating......LOL

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
923 Posts
I do not have the game yet but plan to soon it looks pretty good

I am M4-XCR on PS3, I am usually playing Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 though

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah I've been wanting to play Battlefield Bad Company, but I heard the weapon selection sucked and you had to buy additional weapons from EA. I also heard it didn't have conqest mode.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The weapons selection isn't all that bad.Pretty standard fare for a shooter.You can get allot thru battlefield pickups,and most have mounted grenade launchers,which is pretty handy.The game uses iron sights mostly,but they zoom some,and are very usable.Some of the best I've used on first person shooters,as a matter of fact.About the best weapon on the game is the device used to call in artillery strikes.NOW THAT KICKS ASS!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah and I also saw on X-Play that EA is offering a free upgrade that includes conquest mode over X-BOX Live. Wish I had Live...and the game. I'll have to try renting it some time. Frontlines: Fuel of War was kind of a dissapointment. I played on Live at a friend's house and it's awsome, but the single player campaign is too short.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yep....some COD4 kicks some ass! More likely than not, I will be handing out the ass whoopin's.

Any players out there, check out the BioHazard custom map servers 1 and 2.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts