XCR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been stalking for a while reading about the XCR, soo I picked one up today.

Its a 3 digit serial number, XL0011X, old gas block, nothing fancy yet, but cannot wait to shoot it. came with box, manual, lock etc. looks factory new not shot much. Needs a MIAD grip, and aimpoint, but other than that looks good to go.

Traded an M1 Tanker and some change for it

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Congratulations,I hope you find it to be what you wanted.I feel it's my best firearms purchase to date.I have allot of other "friends" that I enjoy,but nothing combines everything in one package like the XCR dose.
That looks like an Ergo grip,if I'm correct.If it is,thats what's on mine and I like it quite a bit.The Miad to me looks too much like the standard a2 grip.Different strokes for different folks I guess.Anyway,give her hell and let us know how you like it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got 200 rounds of white box that has XCR written all over it, gonna put some roundage through it tommorrow

·
Registered
5,623 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Are you mounting any optics before you shoot it.I'm curiouse as to how that "winny" white box groups.
Answer in 2 parts:
"Minute of half-size pepper popper at 400, off the tower, repeatedly, on demand. Like childs play."

"Good 'nuff to shoot high into the expert category in the standard 100 to 400 yard qualification."

Optics I mounted (and that was / is done with) are an Aimpoint M3 2MOA dot, in a LaRue M68CCO mount.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
low serial #. Check on the website to make sure you are not on the upgrade list.

If you have a new gas system and bolt, you are exempt.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its on the list, I e-mailed you about it. but I dont have time to get it fixed, my Contract came through and I have to leave for Iraq

·
Registered
923 Posts
kells81

Stay safe over there

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
If you are within shouting distance "Salam na' Allay-i-cum" could give you seconds. Their religion is supposed to protect you with these words. They are supposed to return with "Allay -i-cum Sallam." Worked for me.... learn your enemy. Good Luck

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Gunner-

That's "peace be with you" in rough translation, the reply is pretty much the same. If you run into someone true to that faith, as rare as that is in most other faiths sad to say, they'll be just as friendly as can be either way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts