XCR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,835 Posts
I heard the AAC 7.62 can on a Remington Model 700...it was dang quiet. I would venture to say it was almost as quiet as the AAC 5.56 can (M2000 mod 07) that we were shooting. I was so impressed that I plan on ordering one for my Model 700.

On Edit:

It was definitely ear safe.

· Registered
6,835 Posts
I heard the AAC 7.62 can on a Remington Model 700...it was dang quiet. I would venture to say it was almost as quiet as the AAC 5.56 can (M2000 mod 07) that we were shooting. I was so impressed that I plan on ordering one for my Model 700.

On Edit:

It was definitely ear safe.
True, but bolt rifles are always quieter than SA's suppressed. Suppressing a 7.62 semi is a different animal. You are right, though. The AAC 7.62 is very fun on a Rem700. I have shot Mark's (PSI, Inc.) many times. It does a good job of suppressing it and has an added bonus of dampening the recoil quite a bit.
Yep, that is the same rifle that I heard. I know it is easier to quiet a bolt gun but I was impressed all the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.