XCR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Great! In most states she would be better off waiting till he got inside before she obliterated him with full automatic fire though. ::)

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
That was beautiful.

As far as being inside, I know quite a few states you can shoot through the door if they are breaking in violently. Being that it was a glass door and she could see he had a knife, it was good in my book.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
You'd think a guy driving a nice new Chevy with the technical hookup to shut down power to the house from a wireless laptop using a single keystroke would at least arm himself with something more than a $5 carnival knife! ::)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Nothing more sexy then a chick with an automatic weapon!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Nothing more sexy then a chick with an automatic weapon!!!!!!!!!
Nothing except mulitple naked chics with automatic weapons!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D >:D >:D >:D >:D

·
Registered
986 Posts
If there are more comercials like that on TV I would probably actually watch commercials instead of flipping through them. I am getting a little tired of the "male enhancement commercials".... :2cents:

·
Registered
3 Posts
If there are more comercials like that on TV I would probably actually watch commercials instead of flipping through them. I am getting a little tired of the "male enhancement commercials".... :2cents:
Full auto and a hot blonde? What more 'male enhancement' does one need? ;)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Nothing more sexy then a chick with an automatic weapon!!!!!!!!!
Nothing except multiple naked chics with automatic weapons!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D >:D >:D >:D >:D
DTOM, I understand that you have to one up me... >:D However I am a one woman man and multiple chix would just get confusing and some would leave butt hurt....... ;D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I hope that wasn't her dumb a.. boyfriend playing a prank!

Col Maddog :2rifle:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts