XCR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
The problem isn't that they'd figure out what a [jerk] he is -
The problem is that the amirikan residents have decided that they want to vote themselves "pay raises" by democratic (unconstitutional) means.

A "pay raise" for sitting there and breathing. To be taken - by force - from the most wealthy (hardest working, smartest) in amirika.

And they're willing to vote for ANYTHING that ANYONE says, as long as they're "promised" that "pay raise".

This isn't anything de Toqueville didn't write expressedly about, shortly after the Constitution was signed.

The amirikan residents have become whores - willing to trade their votes for the promise of easy money. Isn't that what a whore does? A specific action (in this case vote, but certainly not limited to "other" actions) for payment? Well, I call 'em as I see 'em.

So when you vote, understand that you're actually attempting to outvote the amirikan resident whores.
Good luck on that.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Good luck.

A farmer doesn't plant anything voluntarily that goes against his principles.

If a farmer wants to grow soy, he grows soy - but growing corn instead isn't a violation of ethics.

Voting for someone who has confessed - and has a proven track record - of being anti-Constitution just to get the promise of a pay raise........ that's not what a farmer does.

And for what it's worth, I know some folks that have made that trip to Nevada. The whores provide services, and then get paid for services rendered. Same in this case - amirikan residents are providing a service (voting) with the expectation of getting paid for services rendered.

Except it won't work out that way.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
You know, as much as I'd like to argue with that, I can't.

Good point!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.