XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a real good source for these? They had them at Brownells but it doesn't look like they are carrying them anymore. With my discount they were $7 cheaper than Midway.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind, I just searched harder and found them. They are just out of stock.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Aziator, You sneaky little helicopter pilot..... Buying goodies for your return already. I would imagine that Alex would use a compatable upper for those little goodies. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
AZ - I bought mine here:

http://www.44mag.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BDMAG

$25.99 each and they have them in stock.

Have you tried these mags yet? I found them a big PITA to load - but on my standard config RRA Entry Tactical, with the Ceiner kit and AAC M4-2000 and sub-sonic ammo, it is HUGE fun.

I mounted a Streamlight TLR-1 on the lower side of my hanguard, and with my EoTech I now have short range night shooting capability. I was able to make a beer can dance at 25 yards no problem - AND nothing in the way of noise. Great fun!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
According to the Mac-Tec site, they have (10) of the black ones left in stock.

They offer a 50 cent discount (off each mag) for orders of 4 or more.

I don't know how many 44mag.com has in stock, but they appear to have all colors available.

Karl Nill makes some nice grips!

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brownells gives military the same price it gives C&R FFLs so I will be getting them there. They don't have the smoke in stock right now so I will have to back order them and wait (not like I need them right now anyways). I am also going to order the POF .308 lower in the next day or so.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts