XCR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a former Illinois resident (born & raised) I am glad that ex-gov Blago is gone. I hear the new GOV Pat Quinn is pro-gun. And finally I hope this media blitz is over for good. :) :)

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
I am glad that ex-gov Blago is gone
How badly would everyone just love to SLAP the taste outa that smug,smartass's piehole??

And finally I hope this media blitz is over for good.
+ a gazillion

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Damnit I started to crack on the "DOO" but I didn't....lmao

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Lol! We call our governor Rick Perry, governor Good Hair but I think Blago has him beat. What a slimeball.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I never just say I was raised in Illinois. I add things like "but not in Chicago" or "I'm glad I'm gone."
One reason I don't like Obama is he smells of Chicago Politics.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was born in Chicago Land. Aurora.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Blago would be a real good tool.
Like say someone took him into protective custody ,and they showed what they had ,and he had his testimony ???
And just imagine here if you will ,if these folks just up and showed up one day ,in front of the Media with some Foreign Press there also !
And just like spilled the beans all over the place ,along with documents from that guy in Africa who shows something really bad about our deal here .
Man wouldn't that suck !!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just to stir the pot, let's keep in mind that he wasn't convicted of anything.

Also I'm not sure if most people are aware of this, but a week before they came after Blago he had threatened to remove Bank Of America from doing business in Illinois. Don't get me wrong, Blago is a scumbag, but the majority of politicians are, and this just proves that Banks really do control the world. >:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts