XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone currently use this red dot on an XCR or other firearm. Just wanted to know what experiences, good and bad. They have been around longer than most and should be pretty decent.
Thanks.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have an older More on a clock 35. Mine doesn't have the click adjustment and is plastic. The brightness/on/off knob is VERY difficult to turnoff you have sweaty hands,forget Tiebout I think the newer models are better. There is no auto shutoff, and you can't find batteries at Wilmar, Walgreen's, or Long's, so stock up if you can find batteries. I can't remember the dot size, but for me one dot is the same as the next real value on nicer dots is battery life and toughness. My More has held up well, so no complaints. I just don't know if I would trust it with my life, but it would be fine on a plinker/fun gun. I'm not saying it's not up to tough duty, I just haven't seen proof. For what it's worth they're pretty popular on handguns for cometition, and that's tough use with a lot of rounds.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I have one of the polymer C-Tac on backorder with Midway. I figured with the integrated rear A2 "Type" sight it saves a little bit of money and headache. I will let you know my impressions of it when I receive it.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts