XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having problems contacting C-Products about an order I placed about 3-4 weeks ago. I know they are probably slammed right now but have any of you had any luck getting a hold of somebody?

I started with emails, that was 2.5 weeks ago. Then I called a couple times to leave a message, the last one was 5-6 days ago.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
They were hard to get ahold of when I placed my order - and that's been a good bit ago.

I was told to expect them some time in March or April. My guess is that since you ordered in January, you'll see 'em in maybe June.

They didn't bill my credit card though - she said they'd bill it when the mags were shipped. I don't care, as long as I get my mags.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered some mags online like you say, in January, and my Order Status shows pending so I wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem with my card or something of that nature. I don't particularly care when I get them, I just want to verify that the transaction is going to go through.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Email them and they will answer you.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I bought my Magazines Direct from C-Products on the 6th of January.

They have since just charged my card today. (February 11th)

I'm guessing I should have them within 5 Business days ;D

I haven't tried to contact C-Products but it seems like they're very busy and hard at work getting orders out.

It's just how things are right now with the obamamania going on, makes me wish I had ordered more than 4 mags. ::)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
No offense, but how is this related to the Trading Post exactly? I'm just curious as I would hate to see things get all goofy on the forum with topics no in hte right place.

SemiCircle - You may want to think about moving this topic to the general forum.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No offense taken. I actually have been trying to follow the posting rules better and since the Comment under Trading Post says:

"Talk about XCR merchants. Advertise your business. Discuss your buying experience"

I thought it was the best choice. I'd be happy to move it where ever it needs to be.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
:duh: my bad. you are correct! ::)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I placed an order at the end of November direct with C-Products and I just got my mags last week. They had a problem with my card and they emailed me about it and then I played phone tag with a nice woman there for a couple days. They were actually extremely pleasant to deal with. Granted, I think that makes them 8-10 weeks out on shipping.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Odd. I sent in an order in early December, and another in late December. I emailed them for progress and they responded after a few days. The mags arrived right when they said they would.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
I placed an order at the end of November direct with C-Products and I just got my mags last week. They had a problem with my card and they emailed me about it and then I played phone tag with a nice woman there for a couple days. They were actually extremely pleasant to deal with. Granted, I think that makes them 8-10 weeks out on shipping.
I had the same trouble with them losing my information,not contacting me when I left messages,and had trouble getting through when I called.They also shipped the mags with the wrong springs and followers.They were friendly and helpfull when I actually talked to someone.I realize the current state of chaos so I basically decided to overlook the screwups.The only thing I have real issue with is the crappy finish on the stainless magazines.Some of mine arrived with scratches and didn't seem very durable.They seem to work well which is what matters most.

·
Registered
65 Posts
you will get your mags. your best bet for estimating arrival time is to check when they charge your credit card, it should only be a couple weeks after that. and yes they are horrible about updating your order status. but stick with it they will come.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all for your replies, makes me feel better about if for sure. I was thinking...had I not posted this thread and recieved your feedback, I most certainly would have been frustrated enough to cancel my order, roll heads, whathaveyou.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've heard (verifiable) tale that they've screwed up a few orders. Quantities were right but the product wasn't exactly. I had good luck with them and considering I can only have 10 round mags where I'm at, I've got less options. I didn't feel like getting gouged and I'm still waiting on my rifle so waiting wasn't a big deal to me.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Before the '94 ban took affect the manufacturers went absolute full bore with production trying to (a) satisfy demand and (b) build a warehouse stock pile to last them for as long as possible. Phones went un answered,people got tired,mistakes were made,
orders were delayed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ordered mine Jan 8th. They charged my card on Feb 6th. Haven't received them yet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I placed several orders since Nov. I sent a dozen e-mails with questions and no one ever responded to any of my e-mails.

I have received the mags as they have been available, I think I am only missing one or three mags from all my orders out of like the 20 that I ordered total.

They charge your credit card like a week or so I think before you get your order. They are usually sent UPS or FedEx.

I have been getting 7.62x39, 6.8, and 5.56 mags, even a few 5 rounders for hunting. I think it has been taking about the 6 weeks they say it takes, so that has been nice that they are on top of their manufacturing times.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Even though my order wasn't perfect,I'm still feel good about C-Products.They make a pretty damn descent product,although not fond of their finish,but most manufacturers will only sell you their products at full retail.C-Products however sells at a lower price than any other parts warehouse etc that I've seen.Try that with Magpul.I still say the their stainless steel 30 rounder with no tilt follower for 13 bucks is still the best deal going right now.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts