XCR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RobArm hasn't answered my email Q yet, why doesn't the version 1 on the website have the online pricing while versions 2 & 3 do. I was wanting to know the price of a stripped down version of the version 1 would be. Also if one were to get the M4 adapter w/o a stock, is there an after market folding stock out there that could attach to it? or is the folding part on the wrong side?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Spoke to a nice woman named Allison at RobArm and she was able to answer one of my Qs. They will ship to an FFL in CA as long as it has an 18" bbl w/ muzzle brake or the 16.5" bbl w/ the longer muzzle brake, and a bullet button mag lock. This oal is at 30" so it does not matter if you have a stock/ folding or not. But I still need to find out what stock options/accessories I need. I want to get some kind of folder that I can adjust a cheeck comb on and buttpad so preferably some kind of collapsible folder. I still don't understand which accessory buttstock folding hinge buttplate I need as there are no pix of the options, I just cannot seem to understand their descriptions. I am guessing as long as I get the folding hinge that attaches to the reciever anything south of that with an m4 stock adapter should fit that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts