XCR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried one of these out, or known anyone that has used one by chance? I was thinking about getting one for my XCR, I have one for my Airsoft gun and I like the feel of it but was just wanting to hear what you guys thought of it...

http://www.commandarms.com/product.asp?pID=32

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Tacweapon has one on his,I personally like the feel of it but would prefere a rubber overmold for texture.I have an Ergo on mine,but it's ultimately about what feels best for you.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I have that on mine and it works good it feels good in my hand, it is very stable on the XCR I actually had to take a file to it a little to be able to get it in the rifle. It also has a compartment in the grip that works good I have 2 AA bateries and spare set of foam hearing protection.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have that on mine and it works good it feels good in my hand, it is very stable on the XCR I actually had to take a file to it a little to be able to get it in the rifle. It also has a compartment in the grip that works good I have 2 AA bateries and spare set of foam hearing protection.

Hope that helps
It does thanks, can you take pics of the area you add to file? Just so I can have an idea of what I may have to do.

·
Registered
923 Posts

Hope that helps
It does thanks, can you take pics of the area you add to file? Just so I can have an idea of what I may have to do.
I would but you cant really see it now that it has been duracoated.

I really did not have to fill it much just a a little on the tip backstrap so that it fit right

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hope that helps
I would but you cant really see it now that it has been duracoated.

I really did not have to fill it much just a a little on the tip backstrap so that it fit right
Ok I gotcha, Ill check it out once I get mine in and see. Thanks again Tac for your help...

·
Registered
923 Posts
No problem

I really like mine and I think it will work great for you

Here it is on mine

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats nice, with the dura coat on it, it really pops.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yea I was not sure I was going to like it but now that I have it I really like it, I like the 2 tone better then if it was all 1 color also. Even in that picture it looks shiner then it is plus I have changed some other things on it.

Gr8santini did it for me he does great work I'd recommend it to any one, the paint really holds up also I only have a few spots on the brass deflector

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gr8santini did it for me he does great work I'd recommend it to any one, the paint really holds up also I only have a few spots on the brass deflector
Yeah he is only 2 hr away from me so I am going to have him do the upper and lower for me. I want it to be one color.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Yea I was not sure I was going to like it but now that I have it I really like it, I like the 2 tone better then if it was all 1 color also. Even in that picture it looks shiner then it is plus I have changed some other things on it.

Tac, you're right. Pics don't do justice to how flat the OD green on your rifle is.

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
I've got one on my XCr. It's a bit small for me but is still comfortable.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Has anyone tried one of these out, or known anyone that has used one by chance? I was thinking about getting one for my XCR, I have one for my Airsoft gun and I like the feel of it but was just wanting to hear what you guys thought of it...

http://www.commandarms.com/product.asp?pID=32
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MGR001-1.html

would be cheaper just to get houge slip on grip with fingerlets. like most things with firearms just go with what works best for you.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got my G27 and put it on the gun and it looks good. Once I get the gun duracoated it will look awesome. ;D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts