XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone here is from Indiana and planning to go to the Gun & Knife show (They call the show the 1500 I believe), let me know. If you're willing to flaunt your XCR shamelessly there might be something in it for you.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Hey if you are giving away stuff for flaunting XCR's at gun shows let me know! I would walk around with it :)

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm trying to talk Alex into doing some silk-screened tees. With maybe one of Sean's photos... That would sure be purty.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I wish I knew about this offer before, Last gun show I went to here in VA is flaunted my XCR, I had a few people ask me about it but I dont think anyone was interested enough to buy it.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I'm a hoosier born and raised, a southern boy at heart, but I'm stuck in CornHusker land. Otherwise I'd be on it like white on rice,

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I certainly do agree with you Sweet Terra! I know you and you definitely have good taste, just look at your XCR! I think that Robinson's Shield of Arms is great looking! So do that on one side and some of the guys' skulls and crossed XCR's on the back and that would be a GREAT "woopass" shirt! Get colors like black, red and white with the best possible contrasting colors, with Robinson Arms and XCR prominently displayed all over the place. "IF" Alex would let you and some of our talented staff there and some of the equally talented Forum members, I bet you that we can come up with some OUTSTANDING tee's!
SINKER :2cents:

I'm trying to talk Alex into doing some silkscreens tees. With maybe one of Sean's photos... That would sure be purty.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I WANT ONE

XXXL
PLZ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts